Outdoor Kitchens for your Denver Home
[well]Alpine Companies guarantees the highest quality outdoor kitchens at the best possible price![/well]
Installing an outdoor kitchen in your home’s patio or deck area will give you the opportunity to spend more quality time in you backyard oasis. No longer a just simple grill, outdoor kitchens have evolved and can be designed to be a simple grill station with prep areas to a full on kitchen that has the same functionality of your interior kitchen.
Outdoor kitchens are an extension of your home’s living space. Alpine Companies can design and install the outdoor kitchen to meet you entertaining and lifestyle needs. Some of the features on your outdoor kitchen can include:
- Built in prep areas including stainless steel sinks, custom cabinets and countertops made from granite, soapstone quartz and concrete
- Grills in any size or shape, gas, charcoal or both. The grill is generally the cornerstone of your outdoor kitchen and will effect the design and construction of the rest of the area. Alpine Companies can help you choose a grill that meets both your cooking and style needs.
- Outdoor refrigerator, wine coolers. The outdoor kitchen refrigerators that Alpine Companies installs are always a non-corrosive, stainless steel exterior style refrigerator. The stainless steel face makes for a very elegant look and the sealed style back protect the refrigerator from Colorado’s harsh climate. The outdoor kitchen refrigerators are also equipped with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
- Bar area for mixing and serving drinks.
- Pergolas and other coverings to keep you cool while you cook
- Fireplace and/or fire pit
- Misters for those really hot summer days
- Ceiling fans to keep you cool all summer long
- Gas patio heaters so you can enjoy your outdoor kitchen during the colder months
- Specialty and mood lighting
- Audio/Visual: sound system, television, etc.
- Outdoor seating including dining table and chairs, chaise lounges, couches, bar stools, etc.
The Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerator
The outdoor kitchen refrigerators that Alpine Companies installs are always a non corrosive, stainless steel exterior style refrigerator. The stainless steel face makes for a very elegant look and the sealed style back protect the refrigerator from Colorado’s harsh climate. The outdoor kitchen refrigerators are also equipped with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). That prevents a possible shock from the unit. Other fun features include a can caddy/dispenser, as well as removable glass shelves for easy cleaning.
The Bar Area
This area is a very important element in your outdoor kitchen. The bar area of your outdoor entertaining space defines the design and functionality of the area as well as sets the tone of the your design for your entire outdoor kitchen. Some questions to ask when planning your bar area:
Will the bar design you choose be for family use only, or do you plan on entertaining?
Do you want movable style seating, or a fixed bench?
Alpine Companies will help guide you through the process and make sure you are provided with all the options available, before you make your decisions.
[well]Please call or CONTACT Alpine today at 303-797-8908 for all your outdoor kitchen needs![/well]