Decks, brick, stone and standard concrete are not your only options for home’s patios, entries, sidewalks and driveways. Stamped concrete can be lower cost alternative that will add beauty, elegance and value to your home.
Stamped concrete, also referred to as patterned, imprinted or decorative concrete, is the process of imprinting a pattern into newly placed concrete. There a many patterns to choose from such as brick, flagstone, slate and tile. The color of your stamped concrete project can be matched to other elements in your landscape, mimic the color of natural surfaces and even be matched to your homes exterior.
Stamped concrete is a rich and economically way to create beautiful and functional driveways, patios, porches and front entries, sidewalks and even borders.
Stamped Concrete Driveways
Dazzle your guests with a stamped concrete driveway that will give you home instant curb appeal!
- Choose colors and patterns that will compliment the exterior of your home and your landscaping.
- Different patterns, coloring and scoring lines can differentiate pedestrian and vehicle areas.
- Popular patterns include cobblestone in a European fan pattern, Herringbone brick, square slate and granite tile, random stone and flagstone
- Add a tile or brick border for added visual impact and elegance
Stamped Concrete Patios
- Adding stamped concrete to you patio can create a unique and elegant atmosphere for you outdoor living space.
- There is no restriction to the shape and size of a stamped concrete patio.
- A multi-level patio can also be created with stamped concrete
- Designs such as circular patterns can also be incorporated
- Finish your stamped concrete patio with retaining walls and/or contrasting brick or stone borders for a more polished and dramatic effect
Stamped Concrete Porches and Front Entries
- Why settle for plain, gray concrete? You can make the “first impression” of your home an impression one with a stamped concrete entry
- Steps on your entry or porch can also be stamped in the same or contrasting pattern
- Add raised flowers bed in the same pattern to create a stunning entry
- As with driveways and patios, there are many choices for pattern and color such as brick, flagstone, tile and many others
If you are looking for an alternative to plain concrete or if you want to create economically stunning and beautiful outdoor spaces for your home, stamped concrete may be what you have been looking for.
For more information about your stamped concrete driveways, patios and more for your Denver home, contact Jay at Alpine Companies at 303-797-8908.
One thought on “Stamped Concrete Will Add Beauty to Your Denver Home’s Exterior and Landscaping”
Hello, I am just looking for a very rough estimate or price breakdown as my husband and I are thinking of doing this to our patio area next spring/summer. We have an area of roughly 10’x20′ and are just looking for the stamped concrete, something very basic. We currently have concrete slabs in an area measuring roughly 9’x18′ and they are about 5-6″ deep that would also need to be removed.
Is there any way you can give me a very rough, general estimate of what this might cost so I can have an idea of what we need to save before next spring/summer? I understand if this cannot be done without seeing the area, but I thought I would ask just in case.
Thank you for your time.
Comments are closed.